· Non-Competitive Event: 25 pts
· Hillclimb/Rally Worker per half day: 15 pts
· Autocross non-driver worker: 15 pts
Notes: Non-Competitive events include Annual Banquet, Open Houses, Car Washes, Auto Shows, etc.
· The Perl and Shirley Benner Award will be given annually to the member with the most worker points accumulated for that year.
· Ties may or may not be broken, at the discretion of the SCCNH Board of Directors.
· Chair of event receives no additional points for working the event; he or she receives no points if results are not received by the points keeper within 30 days after the event.
· Points are tabulated from January 1st until the Annual Banquet of the same year and given to all members (except Board members) until March 15 (when membership dues are due). After March 15, no points are accumulated until dues are paid. New member's points are retroactive to the beginning of the year.
· Points will be accumulated up to and including the Annual Banquet, where the award will be presented.
· It is the responsibility of the current holder of the trophy to make sure the trophy is given to the President before the Annual Banquet.