2020 Hillclimb #1 [CANCELLED]
May 16 @ 8:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm
NOTICE: This event has been CANCELLED. Read more about this cancellation here.
Driving up hill at speed is the most fun you can have in a car. We have classes from unmodified cars to full race and formula cars. Have some fun and join us on this 2+ mile adventure on a private road.
The entry fee is $170. If you are not a member there is a $10 weekend membership fee.
If this is your first hillclimb ever (not just Ascutney), you are eligible for a $25 discount on registration!
NEHA event information: includes event flyer, maps and a link to the state park’s website
On-site registrations are accepted but will incur a $35 late fee. You can download and print the form here: http://www.hillclimb.org/events/ascutney/entry-form.pdf
NEHA Rules: Complete event rules available here.
Must be at least 18 and have a valid driver’s license.
- Friday 5PM – Tech Inspection
- Friday 5:30PM – Rookie orientation, mandatory for all rookies
- Saturday 7:15AM Workers meetings
- Saturday 7:30AM Drivers meeting
- Sunday 7:15AM – Workers meeting
- Sunday 7:30AM – Drivers meeting
- Sunday 4-5PM – normal finish time
Before selecting a number, check the NEHA reserved number list